Outrigger Paddles and Bags. Paddles for OC1&2, OC6, Dragon Boats, Women’s, Men’s, Elite and Beginners.
Sizing Your Outrigger Paddle
These are recommended paddles lengths by paddler height and are considered good choices for the majority of paddlers. Your personal preference, physical attributes or intended usage may require a choice different from the above recommendations
The following are some things to take into consideration:
1. If you have broader than average shoulders, go to the high end of the range.
2. If you have a longer torso than average for your height, go to the high end of the range.
3. When ordering a paddle to be used with a one or two person canoe, go to the middle or low end of the range.
(Most people use a shorter paddle in a one person versus a six-person canoe.)
4. Remember, these are general guidelines so please take into account your personal preferences.
5. Follow the recommendation of your outrigger coach
PLEASE DETERMINE YOUR PROPER LENGTH BY USING THE CHART ABOVE AND THEN TELL US WHAT LENGTH YOU WANT TO ORDER BY WRITING IN THE NOTE SPACE AT CHECK OUT.