Hours of Operation:
Monday-Sunday 10:30am-5:00pm weather permitting.
Rules and Regulations:
- A person must be at least 18 years of age to operate a Jet Ski in Florida
- Anyone operating a Jet Ski is required to show a valid ID
- All water sports operators and passengers are required to sign a Liability Waiver
- Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 is required to either have in their possession a boating education ID card or successfully pass the temporary certificate examination provided on site for $3. The temporary certificate is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
- Each person operating or riding on a Jet Ski, Kayak, or Paddle Board must wear a life vest provided
- Passengers on Jet Skis may be 6 yr.+ with signed permission from guardian
- Each person riding on a Banana Boat must wear a life vest and helmet provided
- Passengers on Banana Boats may be 7 yr.+ with signed permission from guardian
- Passengers on Kayaks may be 6 yr.+ with signed permission from guardian
- Parasailing passengers under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver for them
- Parasailing riders must weigh a minimum of 120 lb. and a maximum of 400 lb. (single or double)
- Designated riding areas are strictly enforced
- Jet Skis and other water sports activities may not be operated ½ hour after sunset